Globalsync Pvt Ltd provides the details of the situations and the procedure of the refund and the responsibility of Globalsync Pvt Ltd at situations when such claims arise. When you register for any services of Globalsync Pvt Ltd, you agree with and to be governed by all terms and conditions given out in our refund policy statements in the event of issuing refunds.
All details and information collected through our website is used to serve our visitors better and intimate the users of any updates on our websites or to resolve any issues raised by them. In case you do not wish to be contacted by us, on receiving a request by means of an email or letter, we will stop any and all correspondences.
Filing a complaint
- We, Globalsync Pvt Ltd, assume charge of every project keeping in sight of the final project to be delivered. As much as it is our responsibility, it is the client’s too. In any situation where dissatisfaction related to our services arises, all efforts must be made to mete out solution reciprocally acceptable. Only in an event where things fall out of our hand shall a refund be considered.
- We shall make every effort to reach a mutually agreeable consensus. At any point when you aren’t satisfied with our services, we urge that you may please make the effort to share your concern at firstname.lastname@example.org to have a final discussion to sort things out before requesting a refund.
- Only in the case where a common ground cannot be established even after talks should you be requesting for a refund process.
At Globalsync Pvt Ltd, each project we undertake is extremely important to us and we take all the necessary care and professional approaches to ensure top-notch quality in deliverance and we strive hard to meet all the project deliverables as per the proposal. However, if the client is not satisfied with the services albeit every effort to address the issues, and wants the dispute addressed, we will initiate the refund process as per the refund policy laid out upon the following front;
- Full Refund:In such cases where the initial project has not been accepted and the project execution has not begun. The full refund process is initiated after receiving the payment and will take about 180 days to complete the same.
- Partial Refund:In such cases where the initial project has been accepted and the project execution has begun. The refund will be considered with respect to the extent of the work completed.
- No Refund:In such cases where the project execution has been completed and the work has been uploaded into the server.
The Delivery Policy Applicability
NB: The delivery commitment of Globalsync Pvt Ltd is subject to;
- Till the agreed upon payment are cleared, a project is taken to be void.
- The refund policy shall not hold ground for instances when the client fails to furnish such details required for the completion of the project at required times. Globalsync Pvt Ltd shall not be liable for refund if the project failure is due to the delays in communication from the client.
- Globalsync Pvt Ltd shall not be liable for refund or deliver commitments if the information provided by the client is incomplete at the time of initiation of the project or is untimely.
- Unless so agreed upon by means of a pact or clause added by the parties involved, there is no provision for liability for delay under any situations
Limitation of Liability
The liability of Globalsync Pvt Ltd is limited to the value of the portion remains incomplete with us at any given point of time. Globalsync Pvt Ltd shall not be held liable for any losses or damages arising due to the non-deliverance or deliverance of the services, at any point of time. Any liability for refund holds only in the even when the project has been cancelled by the client and the same has been communicated timely to Globalsync Pvt Ltd in writing or any means as agreed upon previously.
Processing of Refunds
Any partial payments will be processed by Globalsync Pvt Ltd and mailed within 180 days from the date on which the cancellation has been processed. The method of refund, whether by means of Check or Credit Card will be the one that has been agreed upon mutually by the parties involved at the time of acceptance of the project.
The full refunds will be processed by Globalsync Pvt Ltd and mailed within 50 days from the date on which the cancellation has been processed. The method of refund, whether by means of Check or Credit Card will be the one that has been agreed upon mutually by the parties involved at the time of acceptance of the project.
As it deems fit, Globalsync Pvt Ltd, at any given point of time may update and amend the policies laid out here without any intimation or notice to the parties involved, at its sole discretion. As the case is, you are requested to review and understand the policies from time to time to safeguard against instance of ignorance about the changes brought about here in the refund policy statements. Your continued usage of our website, even after the updates to our policies, implies automatically that you have read and accepted the updated policies given thereof and agree to be bound by the same.
Contact us about any concerns regarding our refund policy
In the event of you having any doubts, concerns or need any clarifications regarding our refund policies as laid out here, you may, at all times, contact us at email@example.com